What if you had a way to prepare for the unexpected? What if you had a plan for getting the best advice in your most desperate situations? It would feel good wouldn’t it? Having a group legal services plan can help you be ready for those unexpected and desperate times in your life.
Similar to health insurance, group legal service plans help clients access affordable legal representation. When the unexpected or desperate legal situation occurs, “policy holders” have free access to initial consultation, priority for those consultations, and a group of attorneys who can help answer questions and provide advice.
Instead of searching for a legal starting point, clients with group legal service plans already know where to go and have a access to a trusted legal professional they can consult. Consider the following possibilities when a client might wish to have immediate access to legal advice:
- How do I know when I need the assistance of an employee legal services department?
- How do I know if I need to seek legal recourse for something that happened to my child at school?
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- How do I know if I need to seek legal advice about a botched medical procedure?
- How do I know if I should call a lawyer about a major home repair insurance claim?
- How often I should update my will?
- How do I know if I am one of the 48 million consumers who is a victim of a fraudulent weight-loss product?
- How do I know if I have been a victim of a fitness center membership scam?
- How do I know what to do if I am one of the 1.4 million people arrested every year for a first offense DUI?
- How do I know who to call after a car accident? 911? My insurance company? My attorney?
In all of these situations, a client who already has access to legal plans for individuals is already headed in the right direction. Instead of being like nearly 50% of the people in a Harris Poll survey who admit they would be scanning attorney websites if they needed legal advice, group and individual legal service members already know who to call. Belonging to a legal plan provides immediate access to an expert in a particular area of law.
Group legal service plans allow members to work directly with their chosen attorney and the legal plan pays the participating attorney directly for all of the covered expenses. Providing a wide range of legal benefits that include, but are not necessarily limited to, consumer law, criminal law, estate planning, family law, financial law, and nearly every aspect of a client’s life.
Life is about making choices, but life is also about being prepared when choices do not turn out as expected. Whether those choices are ones that you made yourself, or they are someone else’s choices that have compromised your health and safety. Rather than feeling desperate the next time you find yourself in an unexpected legal situation, make plans now to have access to a team of trusted legal consultants by enrolling in a legal protection plan.